gedachtnis:: in Deutschland

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

schöner Tag

Was ein Tag! Ich habe mein Präsentation heute Mittag--also, vielleicht war es kurz vor Mittag --gegeben. Ja, es könnte besser gegangen...aber, weißt man, es ist fast am Ende des Erlebens.
Tha'ts really all I had to say... I'm home in the dorm, after a good day so far. Getting closer to the end! Ausgezeichnet! Thank you to everyone who's been reading these.... O'Malley, where's your comments? Hast du nicht geshen? Es gibt keine..."excuse" for it.... Ach, du.

All right; Enough.

-BW

3 Comments:

  • We miss you! When are you coming home?

    Robert should have pictures of Claira up soon. She's so cute! She looks like Robert.

    George (a.k.a. the fish) wants to know when Gina is coming home. His water is low and none of us are fish people. I will have to admit I'll miss him when he's gone. He dances for his food! He also likes it when I talk to him. We've bonded.

    Take care. We'll see you soon!

    hugs,
    Erica

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:45 PM, August 15, 2006  

  • I think you got a D- on your presentation! jk.... but how did it go? I can't wait to hear your stories... you're the best at giving all the details! Love you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:00 PM, August 15, 2006  

  • ok, erica.... I want to pick up "George" tomorrow, but its my first day back at work and i am not sure if i can make it to the store in time.... i am sure it will be busy.... but thanks for watching him and i will be by the store soon!

    (oh, and love you Blake!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 PM, August 15, 2006  

Post a Comment



<< Home